Geoff Baker Mortgage Adviser are independent mortgage advisers based in Epsom since 2001. Geoff Baker offers Independent Financial Advice via his company Lighthouse Epsom.
We offer products from a comprehensive range of lenders, including deals not always available to individuals via the High St and we are experienced in dealing with all aspects of the mortgage market from, Home Purchase, Re-Mortgage, Buy-to-Let, Keyworkers, Commercial, Expats, and Foreign Nationals. A list of lenders is available on request.
We are Directly Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- We’ll search the whole market and find you the mortgage that best suits your particular situation.
- We compare mortgages on a Total Cost to Pay basis not just the underlying interest rate.
- We offer a free, no obligation, initial consultation.
- We’ll take time to understand your circumstances and plans for the future and explain, in plain English, the pros and cons of different mortgage options and how they could affect you.
- We’ll fit around your lifestyle and will keep you regularly updated throughout the mortgage process.
- We won’t forget about you. If you choose, we can provide you with a regular mortgage review to ensure you’re still getting the best possible deal.
We complete all this on your behalf.
Mortgage Calculator and Jargon Buster
Finding Right Mortgage?
Do you need help finding right mortgage?
Sole Proprietor: Geoff Baker
126 High Street, Epsom, Surrey KT19 8BT
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We are entered on the Financial Services Register No. 303547 https://register.fca.org.uk/
The information contained within the website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.
Should you have cause to complain, and you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint you may be able to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, which can be contacted as follows:
The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
Tel.: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9 123